Sunday, June 19, 2005

Mmmm... Father's Day

I had a very enjoyable day and spent some time with both my fathers today. I went to a picnic with my one family and had a great time. Food and chatting and playing frisebee, and more food and chatting. What could be more relaxing? Practically getting tucked in (or a blanket tucked over me) twice during the evening because I was either cold or tired was kinda cute, funny... you pick your own adjative, but I feel cared about by my family/ freinds because they think about me enough to do that. I can't throw or catch a frisebee very well, but at least some of my attempts were quite good. I think I threw the frisbee over the thigh high fence no less than 5 times (whoops) which illistrates my only half decent throwing ability with a frisbee... but hey practice makes perfect.

I got a mood ring today which supposedly has about ten differant moods, however the two yellows on the sheet of paper differ so slightly, same goes for the greens, so how is anyone supposed to tell which mood I truly in? Right now both my mood rings (yes I am wearing two) are a dark blue color. The one has some rainbow stripes through it from getting wet and all, hence the new one. Oh look now they kinda are a little purple in color...

"Let's get emotional, girls to all wear mood rings"- Relient K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home