Friday, June 10, 2005

Life is sweeet...

There seems to be a pattern as to when I blog, but I will leave this new pattern as something anonymous until it can be attributed to more than simple happenstance.

I went to Six Flags yesterday with friends. That was fun, but unfortunatly for me I really didn't put sunscreen on so after being there four hours in the sun... I got a touch of sunburn. The only place burned kinda bad is my shoulders.

I was sooo tired last night... I really was... I fell asleep prolly by 10:30pm after walking around in a tired haze for a while before that. This morning I woke up to my mom yelling "someone grab the hamster!" Somehow the hamster made its way from my brother's room upstairs, to the kitchen. My mom was holding the cat and told me to get the hamster and put him away. Evidently my brother left the hamster's cage door open last night... I am happy the house is still in one peice.

I am beginning to feel like a domesticated woman. I have now cleaned out a fridge, a microwave, and really most of a kitechen in the past day/ week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home