More fun than in a while
Yesterday I had quite a bit of fun. Not only did I get to do one of the things on most girls top 10 list of fun things to do; shop, I also watched two movies and spent time with friends. Shopping I didn't buy much, but still had fun regaurdless.
We rented both Phantom of the Opera and Assult on Precinct 13 from the movie store as well as Finding Neverland (which we didn't get to watch). As it was I didn't get home until close to 2:30am this morning, so had we tried to watch another movie... I am not sure anyone would have stayed awake. It was certaily more entertaining than sitting at home and cleaning the toilet (which I have to do today).

2 Comments:
I suppose I just don't get the whole "shop but don't buy" thing. If you visit stores but don't have something you want to buy, it's not shopping... it's loitering O:-)
Hope you had fun with that toilet thing too ;-)
I did buy something, I bought food as well as one other item, but more importantly I spent time with friends (who bought stuff). The thing about not buying much is because I don't have much money, however I like to pick out what I would buy had I they money. Sometimes it is fun to just try on clothes/ shoes... guess guys just don't have the same joy about shopping us gals do...
Post a Comment
<< Home