What a Day!
Today in summation and no particular order: I saw Third Eye Blind and it was actually fun. I knew at least 3 songs they sang. Vertical Horizon also played and they were pretty good as well. A few other local and reginal bands also played throughout the day. I have now proved I can't dance and that I can get sunburned. I now have 2 more t-shirts, a keychain, a pen, and about four movie posters, as well as some other random more than I started the day with. I ate food, met a few new people and met up with friends as well. I am tired, very tired and my legs hurt a bit.
I ate dinner with 2 guys I had hung out during the day with among other people. One of the guys closes his eyes for a bit so the second one jokingly says "Let's leave together" as in before the first guy opens his eyes. The first guy somehow heard "Let's sleep together" so he opens his eyes in surprise. It was funny and not at the same time.
Crazy, fun day and I am not sure what else I can say especially given my tired mind and body...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home