Thursday, May 05, 2005

Almost not there

As it happens I almost didn't stay for "Afters" after Cru, but the enticement of free ice cream is hard to turn down. As it happens I was still only planning to stay a few minutes, just long enough to consume a portion of ice cream, however someone was organizing a game of motfia. I decided I couldn't pass up the opportunity, so we played 2 rounds of motfia. The first round I was the last civillan left with with 2 motfia members... how they let the game go on that long I am not sure, but the motfia triumphed. Second round I was motfia and I died midway through the game followed directly by my partner in crime, however some sure seemed surprised to learn I really was motfia. It was commented that I gave a good defense and could be a lawyer, lol. If I change majors, it will not be to that of a laywer.

Looking back I can say I had a good day. I am overall happy with how I spent my time, and will continue to smile until I realize sometime next week just how close I am to failing an exam because I "forgot" to study. (laughs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home