Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Alarmed

The fire alarm went off 2 something am last night/ this morning and of course I tromped all the way down the steps sat outside for a full at least 10 minutes before they shut off the alram for the third time. I think someone must have been like screwing around and smoking in their room or something because we have already had above and beyond our quota for fire drills. This could not have been not a drill, but who knows what pathetic person saw fit to set off the alarm at such a hour when 90% of people are sleeping. I rather enjoyed the 2:30 in the morning workout going up several flights of stairs back to my room so I could attempt to fall back to sleep (sarcastic).

I went to sleep between classes and made up for some of my lost sleep last night. Between reading a good book and other interruptions, it is amazing I sleep at all during the night. Right now I am busy wasting my time staring at a computer screen :wink:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home