Sunday, May 01, 2005

Yawn like a student

Life has a way of makeing random twists and turns such as unplanned visits home. I rather enjoyed seeing the family and cats last night and earlier today. It had been a while since I got some quality cat time.

Work tonight wasn't bad despite having a few less then positve people in my section. I think the one lady is really comming around and getting a little nicer towards people... although I must say today she told me "I am not sure if she is deaf or not (reffering to the lady sitting next to her) I have been avoiding her for hte past 11 years". If not those exact words than something to that effect were spoken. I thought it quite amusing.

I am tired and I have a test on Tuesday which I have yet to study for, however I think it should be relitivly easy... I hope. Some hw left to be done for that class too... sigh. I ought to go off and sleep so I can get up tomorrow and plug away at what needs be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home