Friday, May 06, 2005

Innocence

At work tonight I was training this guy but trying to let him semi work on his own because it was his last training day. I am not sure why some days I am possessed to be weird and hyper. At one point he asks "Do you want to hold my hand while I do this?" (inferring that maybe I was helping too much) but I go "Yes!" (as if I would love to hold his hand) I was tempted to grab his hand in a display of mock sincerity, but fortunatly I refrained (the fact that he was holding dirty dishes prolly helped too). I think maybe I made up for that later by using a tone of voice where-that the table he was serving said "You were laughing at him, weren't you?" I could not quite deny it, although I ment no insult. I should stick my food in my mouth and forbid myself to be so astoudingly silly/stupid. It yet remains to be fully determind wether I have gained a friend or enemy in yet another new face; I sincerly hope that the answer be "friend".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home