Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Searching

So I am now on the summer job hunt. It s discouraging and truthfuly the thought of applying to every place within a 15 min drive, kinda scares me for some reason. It isn't like I don't think I can get a job, it is just that all the work of applying is stressful and then what if I interveiw come off as a total nutcase because I am nervous, then see that person somewhere down the road and realize we both recognize eachother... My fears are a little excessive maybe. So what if they came true? It wouldn't be the end of the world.

I wish I could earn money reading books and sitting around my house... or maybe by makeing finger-paintings thst sold for hundreds of dollars. Not like that would happen in the real world to someone like me though :-P If something I have a a hobby was worth money... I would be in heaven.

Guess I am off to bed, you know get my beauty sleep, because if you haven't got your heath...

1 Comments:

At 5/25/2005 3:37 AM, Blogger OTiK said...

what about going back to subway? They already have a record of your employment, it's close, you know what to do, and you could leave again at the end of the summer...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home