Saturday, May 21, 2005

Relaxing...

So yesterday was pretty niiiiice. I got to sleep in later than usual, of course the overcast rainy skies made it all that much more inviting to stay in bed. I was of course woken up when my family left the house, but promptly fell back alseep.

Last night I went to a father daughter dance with my dad and had a nice time. It was kinda funny though because I think my dad talked to more people than I did. That is understandable for 2 reasons, there weren't all that many people there my age and I was in a weird mood. At least the punch and food was good. The theme of the dance was Hawaian or something but it was so cold yesterday, all I felt like wearing was black. There was a mix in the way people dressed; there was everythign from prom dresses to skirts and a nice top, ties and suit jackets, to hawian shirts. It was kinda fun though anyways.

Today... well today I slept in some, ran an errand, then went to work. In fact I practically just got home like half an hour/ forty five min ago. It is actually nice outside today and warmer than yesterday for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home