We're packing now, we're on our way...
So I picked up George III cause he is staying with me over the summer, packed like everything except the puter and phone, and now I have to wait until my daddy and the his car get here to pack like there is no tomorrow, just like everyone else. It will take me forever to get out of here. I got a few roomie leaveing behind prizes such as a half drunk bottle of water, and a lamp. I wish I had some plastic wrap to put over George's tank so the water won't slosh in the car, but alas I am not so fortunate.
All my exams are finally finsihed and I even saw some of my friends for one last time. Yesterday I had a surprise visit froma friend I hadn't seen in about a year. That was really neat.
The midnight showing Star Wars was intereting. I had never been to a midnight showing before, so it was fun in that sense... and of course going with friends to a movie is always nice. The movie itself was pretty good, could have been better could have been worse, but I was overall quite satisfied with it. I love going to the movies. Well, I ought to get back to packing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home