Why am I impatient?
So tonight at work I suppose I must have been bored. I got a total of 5 tables in my setion equaling about 12 people. There was another girl in my section with me, I wasn't training her, she was just an independant other who helped... or something like that. Needless to say I had what seemed like alot of free time on my hands. I got annoyed at the waiter in another section for being slow in serving his tables. Why?!? It isn't like I was the one waiting for something, and he is newer at this waitering thing... I really had no right or justification to be annoyed with him at all. If I had been busy I never would have noticed a thing. The end of the night was interesting I suppose, and I went around to at least 2 other sections and informed the waiters in them that they had negleded to fill their sugars even though that is really not my job(to inform them that is). I think it is some of my old habits coming to revisit me. I think I filled the salt shakers for about 4 or so sections including my own. All I wanted to do was go home, but yet I found myself helping others until I was one of the last 3 or 4 people to leave.
The pondering... what kind of attitude did I have tonight, how can I work to be more... agreeable, positive something along those lines... I am not quite sure where I am going with this and I kinda lost my train of thought. Oh sihj it all, maybe food, something fun, and sleep will do me good... ... ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home