Friday, June 03, 2005

Dreary Weather

I am not sure I would have woken up at all this morning if it hadn't been for the phone ringing. The house is quiet and the sun is hidden from the sky. My one cat might find it in him to wake me up... he woke me up early this morning for a few minutes, but he was sleeping peacefully on the end of my bed when I got up.

I am parcial to home cooked meals, although I truly am not a cook. Last night I ate eggplant parmisna, and although it was fixed slightly differantly than I usually see it, it was still quite good. I finally got to try the mashed califlower substitute for mashed potatoes side dish and I truly liked it. It is a little differant, but still pretty yummy.

My toenails got a makeover. They were this almost watermelon pink and looked just WRONG. Now all my toes are blue :-D. I have got to say the blue is a huge improvement over the pink.

1 Comments:

At 6/04/2005 3:58 PM, Blogger OTiK said...

Sleeping in can be a good thing t times, so long as it doesn't become habit, so enjoy it when you get it... i think the mashed calilower isn't that bad either, and when I tritd it, I might not have known it wasn't potatoes if I hadn't seen it made. It's an interesting idea at the least. As for the toenails... good for you, i suppose... at least they aren't tim's anymore? :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home