Sunday, July 17, 2005

Of Sailing and Cats

I have neglected to blog here for nearly a week, however that does not mean I haven't written down my thoughts. I really did have someting to say, but now my typeable thoughts seem to have fled me.

Yesterday I was out sailing a little Victoria model boat in the rain and actually had a fun time doing it. Who says rain has to be a damper on what kind of fun you can have outdoors? The lightning did make us bring the boats in for a bit, but we were prepared for the rain with umbrella's and plastic bags ect. I think I am getting the hang of sailing and racing the boat around buoys.

I feel like a cat sometimes... my one cat sometimes will meow and give me this look that says "pet me", yet he will remain just out of arm's length. I feel like I use similar tactics when dealing with those I know. I reamain close yet elusive, without effort on the part of the other person. I think I should really get one of those posters that says, "I learned everything I need to know from my cat".

I just finished painting my toenails, this time they are light blue with purple sparkles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home