Thursday, August 18, 2005

Pass off the packing

I hate packing. Really I do. Packing my own stuff, packing other people's stuff. Why do people have to move around the country or even leave their houses? There are many, many reasons, and very good ones too, but that still does not make the process of packing any more pleasant. The only consolation is: one is often rewarded with food for helping another. There is a moving van outside my house, but thankfully it is not for me. Heck if I had enough stuff to move that warranted a moving truck I would bribe people with food too. I am so lazy that if I had more than I could carry in one trip, I would most certainly try to commandeer another human to help me (my cats are most certainly not up to the task of lifting anything more than a few pounds *wink*).

On a better note, I have done some knitting recently and so far it is turning out pert well. I am happy with it and not yet frustrated or bored, so prospects are good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home