Lemonade
With lunch I drank some lemonade from Chick-fila. It is really good lemonade and I also have pleasent memeories from this summer associated with it. I smiled as I drank that lemonade, savoring both its goodness and my memories.
I have one class left to attend today, and hopefully it will be interesting despite my seemingly short attention span. I wish it were the weekend again, but I have to wait several more days for that.
It seems so idealistic to immagine one's self sitting under a tree, sipping lemonade and reading a good book. In reality the ground is drity, there are bugs, and however you are sitting most likely isn't the most comfortabe. So then I immagine myself in a hammock between two trees, reading a book (no lemonade this time, because where would you put it?). Mmm... I am growing tired already just thinking about it. So much for reading, my eyes are closed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home