Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day and the past few days

Today I relaxed as much as possible by eating food and spending time with family. I even got some time to sit alone in a hammock. Hammocks are something delightful and I could have stayed there longer, but I heard someone mention the word "dessert". Having a cold, slight though it may be, makes me more tired than normal. Just what I needed for school, NOT! It all began when I woke up Saturday morning with a stuffy nose and slightly sore throat.

This whole weekend felt differant than normal weekends spent at home. It is obviously summer no longer. *a little bubble bursts* The gas prices jumped a whole dollar in the week I was not paying them any heed. I was shocked to see prices like $3.78 on Friday. Today I saw something like $3.42 per gallon, so they are comming down... but still outrageously expensive.

I climbed a tree in bare feet Friday evening with bare feet. Maybe I am just weird. I like climbing trees though and was sad to learn somehow I appearently bruised the top of my foot durning my climbing escapade.

So were the hightlights of my weekend trees and hammocks? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home