Sunday, September 25, 2005

Weekendnessness

Noteable mentions:

Friday I went out to dinner with my family and drank a glass of wine. My father gave me the cutest yellow roses (awwwww). Don't I have such a good, nice daddy?

Satuday I went to Ren Fest with some friends and had much fun. The only downside was, later I was blowing dust/dirt out of my nose (how much did I inhale?). Other exciting news... I got a cute Serta sheep!! (awwww again) and I am also able to "take my cats to school". Since I had missed Firefly on Friday, it had been taped and I was able to watch it Saturday. :-D

Sunday (today) I went with a friend to see a band that she knew someone in. They were an okay band, not great, not terrible, but I was glad I went. My clothes and hair smelled a bit smoky after I left on account of all the people smoking there (yuck).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home