Thursday, September 22, 2005

Can't help sleeping awake

With one day remaining to the countdown, I feel no compunction to act my age.

I sincerly hope I will be able to stay awake in my next class despite sitting next to S.A.D. (Sleepy Asian Dude). Last class the teacher called S.A.D.'s name and it was humerous to see him sit up abruptly. Somehow it really is getting harder to be attentive and alert in A&PII despite my best efforts. I have stopped trying to take notes because it just doesn't seem worth it when there are scads of the exact same stuff online for me to print out. Consequently I find myself doodling and leaning forward in my seat, head decending towards notebook, and eyes narrowing. As bad as this sounds, I pulled out a friendship braclet I was making and started to work on it in the middle of last class as an attempt to stay awake. The teacher is good, but something is just not doing it for me.

By the way, I have no clue what a slyg is... it was one of those quick find a title and save cause I have to leave kinda things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home