Interesting, very much so
As I was walking to work yesterday, who hails me from a car by Misha, yes that is right! I am pretty much a little amazed and it is a happy meeting, being that my memories of CT are far enough removed from present to be mostly pleasent in nature. (I know there are some who might, okay, will and do disagree with me but...) So anyways we chat for a little bit then go our seprate ways.
After work last night, I went to see Serenity with a friend. It was her first time seeing it, my second. I think I enjoyed watching it a little more the first time around, although I comprehended more of the details in the second watching.
I feel kinda silly, I knew I didn't have lab today, but I somehow missed the fact that lecture was also cancelled this morning. Consequesntly, I got up early for no reason when I could have been sleeping in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home