Happy, movie, pumpkin...
Last night I went to go see Elizabethtown with a friend. She really really likes to see movies, and I go along because I enjoy movies as well. As is traditional we sat in almost the center of the theatre closest to the middle of the center row as possible. When you get there about 15 min before the movie starts and you pick a late evening showing, this isn't hard to do. I did rather like Elizabethtown. It might have been a slower paced movie than many I have seen recently, but that was okay. It was kinda cute. I suppose I am not one for many worded descriptions at times. Suffice to say, it was a good film.
I am decorating a pumpkin for work and I already have planned out what I am going to do, but I have yet to paint the silly pumpkin. Time seems to be lacking, or maybe it is that I don't yet have paint to decorate with... but I will get this thing finished somehow.
Happy birthday to all those people who have birthdays right about now. I know two people pesonally who have aged this week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home