Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Failure's not flattering, and it's all down hill from here.

I seriously feel like I got a 50% on the lab test I took this morning. Not good. I have few choices of clean clothing left to wear, and I need to do laundry, but when is there the time? *whine, whine, whine* This week started out better than last, but it just might be all downhill from here. The more time passes, the fewer tests left to take. How am I supposed to study fro 3 tests in the next 2 days after studying my brains out last night for a test I think I failed?

There is always something good about a week. If nothing else, Narnia comes out this week and I get to see it, and I am pretty sure we are getting our Christmas bonuses this week as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home