Life = Stress
One more presentation down... unfortuantly I don't think it went so well, but it wasn't altogether horride. This has not been the greatest day, although there were some decent parts. I finally got back a test I took like 3 weeks ago... wish I had done better, but meh, at least it was better than the test before it? I think I am decidedly taking A&P II again unless I miraculously do extremely well on the lab test tuesday, the lecture test Thursday and the final the week after that. Yes 3 tests for one class in 2 weeks. With exams comming up, I will be studying until the cows come home, stressing out, and altogether not quite my normal self. I can't wait until school is over for the semester.
Despite how I can't wait until Winter break, I am not quite ready for Christmas. It seems so many palces are already playing Christmas music... Okay, so today is December 1, however... Lol, I got a Christmas present yesterday. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home