Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Deviled eggs and wha?

Okay, so I was at work tonight and one of the appetizers for the night was deviled eggs. We don't have deviled eggs every night being as that there are the same people eating in the dinning room night after night and the menu's run in something like a 4 week schedual. So tonight we had deviled eggs, and a few people at my one table ordered them. Nothing unusual yet. One lady after ordering her deviled eggs states she wants italian vinagarette dressing to put on them. I kid you not. So I bring her out the deviled eggs and italian dressing in a small plastic cup thinngy. Darned it all if she didn't pour itiallian dressing over her deviled eggs and proceed to eat them with a fork and knife! This same lady also when ordering her entree declaired she wanted red sauce with it. Huh? red sauce? After a few minutes pause she remembers the red sauce she wants is call ketchup. I don't know where she is from origanlly (she did have an accent) but they sure have some strage ways of eating things, me thinks.

It is a bit odd, I was somewhat bored tonight with 2 tables equaling five peopel total, where as Sunday I was able to keep myself occupied with two tables equaling a total of three people. Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home