Out with the old, in with the new...
Cleaning... I can't tell you how many bags of misolanious garbage artifacts I have filled and hauled out recently, though not from my house. I am almost inspired to go on a cleaning spree, but I have not the time and my motivation isn't quite strong enough yet.
One of my favorite brands of pizza to order carry-out from is Domino's. Mmm... I got some pizza from there today and it is pretty good stuff. I find it facinating that I can get banana peppers on my pizza if I wish, and sometimes I do. Ever since getting banana peppers on a sub one while at Subway, I have grown quite fond of banana peppers. Funny enough, I think they replaced the banana peppers at Subway with some other kind of pepper.
Randomness...
Last week I saw Memoirs of a Geisha, and it was really good. It might be more of a "girly" movie, but it is not a chick-flick. Some of the scenery and music really helped to make the movie great.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home