Revolving pants
Okay, so here is how it goes... I get a hole in one of my pairs of jeans. The whole is right next to the back pocket (on the backside) rendering them unwareable. Then begins the search for new pants seeing as how that left me short. My friend is nice enough to pick up some pants that should fit me but goodness knows nothing ever fits unless you try it on and even then... so we went to the store together and exchanged the pants, but problem being I had a hard time finding pants of equitable value for exchange that fit right. I finally pick out two pair, on jean, one kaki. I bring the two pairs home and the jeans are pretty fine, just ever so slightly tight, but the kaki's looked too tight by far to half the people I tried them on and showed them off to. Today I go again and try on 5 more pairs of pants and fianally select one that my mom thinks look good on me and I think fit. They are darker in color than I usually get/ like, but they fit okay and don't make my legs look like large sauasages. Sigh, I am glad I have new clothes, but sometimes it seems like a huge undertaking.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home