The washing of the hands
Okay, so a slight pet peeve of mine is when I am in the bathroom and I see someone else use the toilet and leave the bathroom without washing their hands. That is just gross. Didn't their mother's raise them right? Doesn't everyone know that you are supposed to wash your hands after using the restroom? For anyone who may be ignorant NEW FLASH! Please wash your hands. There is a reason there are sinks and soap in the bathroom, and no it is not to style your hair. The other I was in the bathroom cause I had to blow my nose, after which I subsequnetly washed my hands so as not to spead germs. I see through the mirror a girl emerge from one of the stalls behind me and exit the restroom without so much as a glance at the sinks placed so prominently in the bathroom. I realize as I exit the water closet a few moments later that the girl I saw leave is in my health calss, yes my HEALTH class, abeit one on nutrition, but still... I have a pretty good idea that this girl was a nursing major (I certainly wouldn't want someone with those habits to touch me). How germy, unsafe and nasty that is... I could understand if someone was allergic to a particular kind of soap, but in that case, they should still wash their hands by either carrying on thier person a bar of soap they can use, or perhaps some antibacterial hand gel. There really are no excuses.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home