Frustration and it's all my fault
I think I have changed my mind 20 times in the past hour. Tomorrow (or rather today as it is past midnight) is preseidents day. Most everyone around me has off school or work for the holiday, but I have both school and work. As to why I am stressing needlessly about minor trivial details instead of the major things like what the heck am I doing for school next semester (which has also been on my mind of late), I think I find fault at my lack of clearly definded comunicational skills except at intersections where I plan to the second my evadable state. To clearify, I always know when I am leaving for work and make sure everyone around me knows as well so I will hope against hope, be there in plenty of time. In contrast, details deemed less than imperitive never seems to turn out quite right because there was some sort of idea in my head I failed to articulate. Yet... my frustration this time stems not from what has happened, but rather from what has yet to pass. I must seem a complicated person even to myself at times. Forgive me my ramlings about non-specifics, but I have somewhat of a cold and I will blame it on that. Needless to say, I think I am venting without a true rant. Another day in my life, this one perhaps less glorious than most. I should sleep and let the day worry for itself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home