Saturday, February 25, 2006

Shower

I have hit another moment in my life that I feel I shall remember for years to come. Two years ago I finally learned the art of sleeping in class (philosophy class, it puts me right out) . I can remember a couple years ago, the first and only time I have cried while reading a book and it is clear in my memory, though other times I have come close. Tonight I have finally cried in the shower as warm water washed over me, something I can't remember having done before. It is not that I have had a bad day, and I can't really explain so easilly why I was crying, except to say that I was sad. Now I can go to sleep in realitive peace, with less on my mind. Life is so strange. I am tired and the day was long. Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home