Pulling out the tank tops, flip flops, and miniskirts
It is warm and sunny. It is literally shorts and t-shirt weather. I only have a few t-shirts with me and I am lucky I have those. It seems almost unexpected for us to have this exceedingly pleasent temperature out-of-doors. I did laundry this morning because I was running out of clean clothes, especially short sleeved shirts.
Though many people don't understand why, I refuse to wear flip flops... I am one of those people who has no problem wearing boots in the summer. I own one pair of sandles (unless you count the high healed ones, ;) then I own two). You prolly won't find me flounching around in a mini skirt (thought I do have one skort that is kinda short), and I more often wear tank tops under other things than by themselves.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home