Anomaly?
So I was eat lunch when the lights and everything in the dinning hall went out. Electricity halted. No more radio, nothing. I look up think “this is odd” but I wait for a few seconds, the electricity flicks back on then off again, before coming on again a couple seconds later. How odd, but I shrug and finish my lunch.
Walking around outside a bit later I smell smoke. Looking around I see a little bit of smoke coming from practically under a bush. Upon closer investigation it appears that I cigarette has set the mulch to smoldering. Yes, I think that is another reason not to smoke. In addition to all the negative heath effects and the fact that some people like me really dislike the smell, you can set things on fire. I think it was in Black Beauty where some one was told not to smoke in a bran, but did so anyways and ended up setting the whole barn on fire.
Okay so continuing my narration… I get back to my room and I notice that my clock is blinking… the electricity went out here too? The electricity didn’t go out on campus during hurricane Isabelle a few years back, but some fluke has seen fit to put it out today. Go figure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home