There is Redemption
So last night I had a particularly demanding table of 8 people, with a few people sitting at it who are notoriously picky. At least they had enjoyed the food. Tonight a lady sitting in the section next to mine there was a lady who talked to me in passing. She was one of the people who'd been at my 8-top the night before and she asked me if they'd been a hard table last night. My response was that the table had been "a little tricky". The lady then expressed her sympathy saying something to the effect that she'd felt bad for me. That kinda surprised me, cause how often does that happen?
Oh... and what turned this princess into a stressball today? School of course. I totally forgot until this morning that I had a test today. This means I didn't study near as much as I would have liked, and it just might show up in my grade. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home