Traffic- stopper
I was merrily on my way to work but something happened... I left in enough time to be to work almost 15 minutes early, I got there 21 minutes late. The reason: I sat parked on an on ramp from one highway to another for a full half hour not moving. My car was turned off. The cars in front of me were at a dead standstill as well. I thank my lucky stars I didn't end up stuck on the bridge part of the ramp. It would have been kinda freaky I think. Obviously there was an accident. An accident that shut down traffic. From what I could tell it looked like a van slammed into some trees on the side of the road. Unfortunate.
I kicked myself and called work to let them know I'd be late. Why didn't I take one of the two other ways to get to work? As it turned out I ended up just staying a half hour later than I was scheduled to make up for time lost just sitting there on the highway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home