In another reality
I have been trying to figure out what classes I'll take next semester and so on until I graduate. Some of the classes I 'need' to take have silly prerequisites that I hadn't noticed before, so it looks like I need to take a few more classes than I originally thought. I might have to pull an upper level credit out of thin air too. :P
Hypothetically, if I start taking one class a semester beginning next fall, I could graduate...by the time I am 33... much sooner than my original estimate of age 38 (which was sarcastic anyways...) and that doesn't count summer or winter semesters if I hypothetically chose to take any of them. However, the lowering of 5 years in the original estimate is nearly accounted for by the classes I took last semester and the ones I am taking this semester. No surprise to me, I will have accrued more than 120 credits by the time I graduate. Of course this is just my best current estimate of a complete hypothetical, which I am in no way planning on. I think it is interesting though to figure out pointless math on occasion. Perhaps this is why I haven't found accounting boring yet... well that and the teacher... she has this dry sense of humor that is actually funny.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home