Fleeting moments
One day life is sooo busy, and the next there is a calm sense of relaxation. This past week was stressful between working more hours than usual and trying to do homework while still finding time to sleep. This week will be a bit slower, and I welcome that change. I had a lucky break last week from one of my teachers which seriously took some stress off my shoulders, however, I wasn't yet out of the water.
My family is going through this stomach sick thing... not fun looking at all. I hope I stay healthy. *crosses fingers*
I am confused, but is it cause I try to puzzle out others and fit them into little boxes while they go and change before my eyes like chameleons? I myself don't even stay the same for long despite my bad habits (though really I haven't aged in years). Time flies and stands still almost simultaneously. Sometimes I catch myself laughing out loud at my thoughts. No one understands, because they can't see all the inner workings and connections made between seemingly irrelevant ideas. It seems I thrive on vagueness.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home