Position
From my point of view, things look one way. Perhaps to someone else, they might appear different, though the views of my family seem to a certain extent to mirror my own. Perhaps I have tainted their judgment, unwittingly though. Sigh, I can not tell if I am simply misunderstanding, or truly have a right to feel as I do.
I must say school is while not an utter waste of time, ridiculous to say the least and here is my reasoning... Even an idiot can pass. I could get A's with my pinkie. Therefore a degree means diddly-squat. I know it happens to be a reflection of the particular school I am attending and not all schools, but if the standards are vastly different depending on where you go, some people might actually get an education, while others learn simply to show up to take the final and the midterm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home