Monday, August 13, 2007

Lost?

The classic case of I forgot my keys in the dressing room cause I buried them under a pile of clothes I threw there (despite signs saying not to leave clothes in the fitting room), apparently isn't good enough for a laugh. A lady approached me asked if I worked at the store and when I replied to the affirmative she asked me to *coughgigglecough* help her find a bathing suit identical to the one she was holding just a different color and size... that, to quote her "I left it in the fitting room yesterday at 4:00" and "can you go into the fitting room and find it for me". In addition the lady couldn't even remember which fitting room she had been in the day before. If you don't immidiately find this humorous, let me explain... we have already established there are signs in the fittingg room asking nicely that all unwanted merchandise be placed on the rack outside teh fitting room for precisely that purpose. It is nearly 24 hours later. The fitting rooms are supposed to get checked for messy slobs with entitlement complexes and no respect for anything who leave a litter trail of abandoned items from all areas of the store inclding whole carts of misolanious in hte fitting rooms, at which time those items are removed to facilitae the happy experience fo future shoppers from wading in the shit other rude/ ignorant people left behind. At the end of the evening the fitting room is not only cleaned from merchandise, but swept as well. The lady had an accecent and appeared to be Asian, perhaps... she didn't know what she was saying was completely and off the wall ridiculous. Could you immagine if everyone left just one article of clothing in the fitting room each visit they made on a busy day, why we could fill the entire fitting room floor to ceiling with stuff, no problem... then where would the tiny looked for bathing suit end up? Obviously not found. As it was I did end up finding hte suit for the lady, in teh swin suit section where, um, all the swimsuits are hanging. Perhaps that is way too logical. I have had people ask me to find things before and sometimes I find them so quick I wonder if they even looked for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home