Monday, October 15, 2007

The color red

Red nail polish... I never used to like it, and even now I have no great fondness for it. Certain shades just remind me of old ladies. I don't wear nail polish particularly often, saving it more for special occasions and when I am bored. I suppose this time I must have been bored. Not only did I paint my nail, but they are red. All ten of my fingernails; red. It is so not me, but somehow I found peace with this particular shade, at least temporarily. Perhaps all the stress from school and work is making me see red. ;)
Speaking of school, I think I gave the worst presentation today that I have in my entire life. My new favorite word is "whatever". I feel like I literally forgot what I wrote in my paper. I probably did. It was either late enough at night or early enough in the morning that I could have written anything for parts of it. I didn't want to just read from the paper in front of me, but I was not prepared to just talk about what I wrote either. I could kick myself. I have a hard time reading over what I have written and I blame it partly on that and my own laziness. I don't get 'weekends', so I allocate my 'free time' in a less than estudious manner on occasion.
And life goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home