Monday, December 31, 2007

So, h'okay... Christmas time

Yesterday I woke up to find that someone had 'paint-balled' my car. I like green and all and if I ever get a choice about the color of my next car, I might want it to be green, however getting neon green roundish shaped splatters on the back and side of my car, was not exciting. I was pissed. Thinking of it now still makes me angry. My dad helped me wash off the offensive green splaches. If that happens again... something drastic might happen.

Christmas was good, despite my aunt ruining Christmas dinner by sending us a ham. I don't like ham, and nigher does my younger brother. We had it all planned out that we would eat something like turkey that everyone likes and briefed mom. She was okay with that until we got the ham in the mail. Between snacks before-hand, side dishes, and desserts, I ate my fill without touching the ham, but still... we eat ham every Easter and I suffer through it. There should not be 2 ham holidays! I think I will move that we eat beef next year for Christmas or something... a lot of people seem to make lasagna or prime rib, or something else. Heck if we even just ate some form of pig other than ham, that would make me happy, but oh well, what happens, happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home