Busy
Sometimes there is not enough time in a day, a weekend, a week... I want to/ need to do so many things, and they simply don't get completed in the oder I would always wish.
Today I was looking at pictures in a store. I really would have bought some of them if A) I had expendable cash sitting around, B) I actually had a place to hang/ put them, and c) I though they would ever get hung or placed rather than sit on my floor in a corner.
Such is the conundrum; priorities. As far as spending time, my main time blocks are consumed with work and school, in that order. If you count my internship as work, I am basically working full time most weeks. My recent hobby has been renting movies and watching them, rather than my usual favorite of reading books. There is always 'poker night' to look forward to, else-wise I am not sure I would ever see some of my friends.
Honestly I would like to keep my room cleaner than it is, to finish some projects which has been planned/started, go shopping and watch movies nearly every day... but that isn't my real life.
Meh, I need to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home