Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chitty-chitty, bang bang

The inspirational story of cars with runny noses and other maladies.

Yesterday I was driving down the road, when I started to smell something. It was probably another car; usually is. The window fogs up as if I had the defrost going (but in reverse)... but I had the windows open and everything, even air conditioning off. Something was wrong with my car. I pulled over. I stepped out of my car. Copious amounts of green fluid ran from under my car onto the parking pad. My car was sick. So of course the first person I call is my dad. He then calls AAA and comes to pick me up.

While I wait for my dad, I stare at the green puddle running down the black pavement. Staring out towards the road, I notice a path... a trail right to my where my car is sitting. Looked to me like I lost 2 gallons of fluid. My car had a runny hose. Well... in all truth, I got a call today that said my car was suffering not from a cold, congestion or runny nose, but the heating coil had gone bust and needs replacement.

As if this isn't good enough, my friend's car decides to get sick the very next day (today). I can truthfully say her car didn't catch what it got from my car. They haven't gotten together to play recently, and the symptoms were different. Her car suffered from fatigue and was whining. I have yet to find out the cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home