Saturday, February 20, 2010

Welcome to the "batcave"

My church has recently switched its meeting facility for various reasons and although I think their reasoning is decent, the new space is decidedly smaller then the previous one. This is not ideal for me because I like space. Space to move and breath without running into and touching people. I need my space bubble. I hate to say it but the ceilings are lower and the square footage less so that I feel almost claustrophobic. Someone whistled last week and I honestly though it sounded like a whistle someone blows to get people's attention and the though that ran through my head was that the fire marshal had somehow come and was gonna tell us there were too many people in one small space. This however was not the case. I am gonna try to stick it out, but if I can't feel comfortable in the new space, I am going to look into finding a new church home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home